Sunday, December 3, 2023

What’s a good concealed carry weapon?

I got into an altercation with a guy at a gas station and stood my ground with him, at the end of the day it really isn’t worth fighting over some little petty ass shit when he’s staying 6-7 feet away talking nonsense, but it put it into perspective afterwards like I need a gun because honestly fuck fighting this dude cause let’s just say by the grace of god dude hits me I fall down and hit my head on a curb and I’m gnawing on my shoulder for the rest of my life, if I know I’m about to fight someone I know it’s to that point I might as well hit him first or shoot him🤷🏻‍♂️ but anyways that’s the story behind the question😂 what’s best for self defense in your opinion’s?



Submitted December 03, 2023 at 09:38AM by Westmoreland5 https://ift.tt/j9nhSY3

No comments:

Post a Comment