Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Items That Are Concealable

Hello. I am a 17 year old house manager for my schools theatre (basically I handle box office stuff). While I have never had people get violent with me (I was once threatened because my POS closed and couldn’t accept money) I’ve been worried for my and my other usher’s safety as of late. Mainly due to the amount of shooting threats in the area and one student’s parent known for being aggressive with staff.

I have to wear a suit when I work and I was wondering if there were any good self-defense items I could get that I can conceal under my clothes or at the very least fit into some kind of emergency box. I am trained in Taekwondo but it’s been years since I’ve been in lessons. Guns are also off the table for obvious reasons.

Anything helps!



Submitted December 20, 2023 at 09:06PM by Minute_Strawberry712 https://ift.tt/6w0siBj

No comments:

Post a Comment