Sunday, December 3, 2023

What to do if you're worried about torture?

Hi, so I am in Israel (please avoid any political comments... that's where I'm located). I'm very, very scared of terrorists entering my home and torturing/raping me. I'm alone with my dog, and I don't have a gun license. I know that if they get in, I'm dead. But what can I do to get them to shoot me quickly without torturing or raping me first? I thought of throwing a tantrum and struggling, but I'm very small and short and people usually find it funny and I think it might just make them want to hurt me more. I've bought a plastic gun, I thought maybe they'll think I'm armed and shoot me, but I don't know how realistic it looks.

I would appreciate any ideas. Thank you!



Submitted December 03, 2023 at 06:46AM by Hadasfromhades https://ift.tt/rgKhPLF

No comments:

Post a Comment