Saturday, December 23, 2023

Training Boxing without a coach

Hello Everyone, I'm 17 years old and I'm looking to learn Boxing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for self defense, I know that the best self-defense is to run and avoid all fights but I want to know how to be able to defend myself just in case those 2 solutions aren't possible anymore. The problem is there is no boxing gym near me but there is a BJJ gym that I'm going to join but I will still be missing out on Boxing. Would it be worth my time to train Boxing at home and watch Boxing videos online, as well as shadow box and hit the pads with my father until I become an adult and I am able to move to a place where there are some MMA gyms where I can start learning boxing from a coach and keep on doing my BJJ as well? Again my main goal is self-defense.



Submitted December 23, 2023 at 06:17PM by Worldly_Ad5417 https://ift.tt/A0sPI6m

No comments:

Post a Comment