Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Best option for dog defense, Quality Stun Gun?

Hello, I live in an apartment building with a dog I love very much and would do anything for. Recently, a much larger dog moved in with someone. The dog is EXTREMELY aggressive, and is sometimes wearing a muzzle sometimes not. This dog always goes after my dog and the owner can barely hold onto him. One day I'm afraid they'll let go on accident.

Anyway, sorry, I don't want to get a gun, as I don't want to discharge it in an apartment building. I don't want to stab / kill the dog. I also don't want pepper spray, as I don't want to spray my own dog, and I don't want a taser as I don't want to miss, so I've landed on a stun gun, however I hears they lack effectiveness. Can anyone tell me if this is a good or bad idea, and recommend a somewhat affordable stun gun to buy? Thanks.



Submitted December 14, 2023 at 12:00AM by burlysnurt https://ift.tt/nvqhR89

No comments:

Post a Comment