Sunday, February 19, 2023

Wife is against guns


Hey everyone,Some background info, we have had the swat team called to our neighborhood, a school shooting a week ago where I go to college, and just yesterday we discovered our neighbor is looking into our office with binoculars watching my wife. We live in a very violent city, think 8x the number of murders/violent crime as compared to the rest of the US. I am set on getting a hand gun for the home, we do however have a baby in the house and my wife is liberal and against guns. At this point I am thinking I might just go buy the fucking thing, I have already taken a class on how to use and store it properly. I have shown her statistics from the NRA on gun self defense use and discussed that I don’t currently feel safe here just walking around with nothing. Im wondering if you guys could help me with some more talking points to argue my case? I feel I am not doing my son justice by being exposed like this, if that makes sense? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/HDXIUxT

No comments:

Post a Comment