Saturday, February 11, 2023

Holster brand recommendations that support the M&P 2.0 10mm/45 4.6"


Just picked up the M&P 10 4.6" with the intention of it being primarily an open carry side arm for my hikes. (And while rare we do have bear warnings near me in the more rural areas).However, I would also like the option to conceal it.Even though this gun does fit the M&P 45 holsters, it's still hard to find.My first look was at duty holsters from safariland and was surprised that they don't have light bearing holsters for the 10/45.Here is what I'm looking for:A high quality duty/OSW holster that has light bearing options (the light model doesn't matter, I'll buy the light if I don't already have it)A high quality AIWB holster that can be light bearing but not a deal breaker if it's not.My usual trusted brands don't support this gun so hopefully you guys know of some brands I don't know of or am forgetting about. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/QzjO08N

No comments:

Post a Comment