Saturday, February 18, 2023

Looking for opinions from people with more knowledge than myself.


I'm looking for a good holster manufacturer for IWB carry at 3 or 4 o'clock as well as a good belt. I've tried appendix and can see why people prefer it, but my belly hangs out too far, and I'm not really big into working out. I'm 5'11" and about 240. I wear a size 38 jeans because I like them a little loose. The waist isn't the issue, though.I'd like to hear recommendations for affordable and comfortable holsters for around $100. Less would be ideal, but I understand you get what you pay for.I have an M&P Shield 9 performance center for summer carry and a Glock 19 for winter. Right now, I carry the Shield in an alien gear kydex holster, but it feels too bulky, and my Glock is in a leather holster I bought from a leather worker.Any help in my search would be very much appreciated. I'm just not super familiar with all the different brands out there. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/ch4OeHv

No comments:

Post a Comment