Monday, February 20, 2023

Thoughts on Vedder IWB ComfortTuck


When I first started carrying 5 gears ago, I ran a Vedder LightTuck with my CZ P01. It was finished well for a Kydex and I was never really comfortable with it. I found Blackarch Hybrid Holsters with a 3/4 wrapped Kydex over a breathable dri matrix backer and fell in love. I've never had a more comfortable holster, BUT I just got the Sig XTen and they don't make my holster for the XTen yet.Has/does anyone carry using this new hybrid from Vedder? It looks a bit cheap in the pics and I wonder about the finish quality. How is the retention? Is it adjustable. I need to carry this in the summer in bear country on trails with kids around (need to keep as concealed as possible). Any insight would be welcomed.Thanks via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/w8AV4CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment