Monday, February 27, 2023

P365 Advice


Looking for some advice from those of you who carry a P365. I recently gifted a P365 to my fiancée for her protection and my peace of mind. I took her to the range and told her that I wanted her to shoot it to see if she feels comfortable with it. Long story short - I ended up with the P365 and she now has a hellcat. No worries, I needed a smaller CCW. A little background: I have been shooting my entire life and hit the range about once a week. I consider myself a fairly good shot, nothing special, but I know my way around firearms. I seem to struggle quite a bit with my accuracy on this gun. Shooting way low, no tight groups, having to aim almost at the ceiling just to hit where I’m aiming, etc. This definitely troubles me, god forbid I ever need it, I’d like to feel confident in my ability to defend myself. I cover as much real estate as possible with my grip, and feel in control of the recoil, but I can’t seem to figure it out. I shoot 147 grain (my other 9mm seems to only like that grain). Can anyone give me some tips on how you remain accurate, or am I SOL and should consider some other options? Going to the range later this week and would be more than happy to take a video of me shooting it for anyone willing to help. Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/DqL3gPs

No comments:

Post a Comment