Friday, February 24, 2023

Why full size lights?


So I’ve been carrying for about 5 years now, but recently added a tlr 7 do my carry piece. I’ve noticed a trend of gravitating towards full size lights, namely the tlr 1 and the x300. I really enjoy the tlr 7 because it sits flush with my compact slide guns, which are usually my edc. But even forgetting about carrying, I enjoy how unobtrusive the smaller footprint is, and find the brightness and battery life to be more than adequate for other tasks such as home defense with a handgun. I can see an argument for having a further light throw on a rifle, because it’s more realistic to be shooting at further distances with one anyways. Am I missing something? Never used a full size light so I’m literally in the dark when it comes to them. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/acXysbu

No comments:

Post a Comment