Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Has anyone else noticed Shield type sights printing more?


I'm newer to carry so maybe this is just a me thing, but I notice a difference. I'm still trying to find the right compromise of lighter, fitting clothes with different iwb positions for my daily life, and I noticed the Shield sights are further back than on most guns. They're at the very end of the slide instead of about half an inch up. I guess that gives you more sight radius, but it also seems to make the top corner of the gun poke into my shirt more noticeably (especially at 3-5 o'clock). I have a double stack, larger gun with normal sights and it's almost less noticeable in that position.I'm sure I'm overthinking how *important* this is, but I'm wondering if it's at least a thing others have noticed. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/SoVil78

No comments:

Post a Comment