Friday, February 10, 2023

Holsters with Magazine Release Covers


Magazine release covers seem like an essential aspect to a holster to me. If your CCW is bumping against your body all day, it seems very plausible that your magazine release could be pressed and you could lose your magazine. Surely this is more likely to occur than a self defense scenario, right? So why do so many holster manufacturers not produce holsters that cover a pistol’s magazine release? Is it really not a concern?I’ve been in search of a decent IWB for my 92X and I can’t find a single manufacturer other than C&G Holsters, which I don’t see listed in the “good holsters” list here in this sub. Maybe I’m overthinking things, I’ve just carried my current edc firearm in a holster with a magazine release cover for so long I can’t imagine not having it. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/OC4eGqQ

No comments:

Post a Comment