Friday, February 10, 2023

Self defense ideas against aggressive dogs?

I've read the rules and hope this is allowed here? If not, mods please excuse me and delete.

How about defense methods against aggressive dogs in an apartment complex? There's one here. I assume the owner is playing the fake "service" dog card, which is why it's allowed to stay despite rules against it.

A handgun is way too much risk in these apartments. Steel baton is a little late when a dog is on you and not much help when it's actually approaching you.

I'm looking for something where the owner may have it off leash and it approaches me. There's no way the owner can catch it (elderly, overweight woman) off leash or even if it's leashed and pulls the leash out of her hand, and I wouldn't have any choice but to defend myself. I'm thinking about the pepper spray gel. Any walkers, runners, bikers, hikers, etc, people use the gel?



Submitted February 11, 2023 at 12:22AM by Maggie95100 https://ift.tt/DKBZJ8O

No comments:

Post a Comment