Saturday, February 25, 2023

Cheaper ways to train?


I’ve been getting 9mm cases for a “decent” price the last 6 months but I’ve been blowing through a thousand rounds each month at the range.A ban on online ammo sales that don’t pass through an FFL has been proposed here and will likely pass (Illinois). This would make in store ammo purchases go up and make buying online worthless given the fees I’d have to pay (already talked to an FFL about it) I’m looking to just stock up instead now and need cheaper ways to train. Any ideas?Been looking at mantis x plus a dry fire mag since I hate racking the slide with my laser cartridge.I have also been looking into getting a Taurus Tx22 to shoot much cheaper. Is there any other option similar to this that can provide at least some recoil? Glock 19 air gun or air soft gun?Any tips at all would be helpful! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/pDkXY24

No comments:

Post a Comment