Thursday, September 23, 2021

Shoulder holster


So I already know a lot of the responses here will be negative, but for reasons I require a shoulder holster for certain days with my ccw. Obviously before I carry this live I’ll need to practice with it.My question is what’s a good option.I have a 43x and a ppq .45 that will be carried this way in the future. I’d rather not get into the whole carry with appendix whatever, I already carry appendix iwb with my tier 1 setups and love them, they just won’t work for this specific need.I want lvl 2 retention, and the only one I’ve seen so far with that is the alien gear shapeshift shoulder holster. Currently considering as it’s free return if I hate it.I also need one for my ppq 45, however I’m pretty sure the only place that sells for that is going to be a falco holster, but again no extra retention which for me will be an issue.Any thoughts on the alien gear shapeshift from people that have owned the shoulder holster? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3AQMlBP

No comments:

Post a Comment