Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Maintenance came in unannounced and I pulled a gun on them.


This took place in Florida (no Florida man jokes please).TL;DR: Two random guys open my door, I tell them three times to leave, they don't so I grabbed my gun. But turns out it was maintenance.Like the title says I pulled my gun on the maintenance for my apartment after they came with without announcing themselves.I was working from home and I heard a knock, looked through the peep hole and no one was there. So I went back to work and heard another knock as I was leaving my room to go to the door it was opened and two men I've never seen before are standing there. I very loudly tell them to leave, and they just stare ate me. I yell get the fuck out right now and they again didn't say or do anything. One last time I yell I am armed get the fuck out right now and nothing. So I run back grab my gun and point it down the hall way telling them to get the fuck out. This time they close the door and start saying they are maintenance. I call the office and confirm that they are maintenance and get a big ol' idk they could be. Anyways I go out to apologize and beg for forgiveness and ask if I can get them lunch or anything to make things right. Obviously they are pissed, tell me to rightfully fuck off and that they need to report this. This has happened before but I recognized the people who were at the door and they loudly announced themselves before coming in.At this point I don't think they are calling the cops but I'm freaking out over getting evicted or something. What steps can I take to make sure my ass is covered such as documenting and stuff like that. I'm not having a great time lol. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3jB4rkT

No comments:

Post a Comment