Saturday, September 4, 2021

Holster recommendations for a first timer at conceal carry?


What conceal carry holster would people recommend for a first timer at conceal carry? I have a Taurus G2c.Right now I've been doing open carry but underneath a jacket or shirt - not very concealed at all. Whenever I open carry I usually get followed around or stared at because people in my area apparently aren't used to seeing guns. I am female btw so I do have to deal with curves (and the reason why being followed is so uncomfortable for me).I was thinking either some type of belly band or inside the waistband. I was looking at the Alien Gear holsters since I could eventually get multiple holsters that I could swap around when desired. My current holster (not sure on the brand) is just a plastic one that I bought at Rural King so it's not comfortable at all nor is it intended for concealment.Any suggestions or experiences with Alien Gear? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3zOb353

No comments:

Post a Comment