Friday, September 3, 2021

Car Safety and Car Non Lethal Personal Defense

So some drunk guy tonight has his brights on me while coming up to me in a farming housing community going about 75 in a 40, and nearly hit me, he stayed that way for a while, like 3 miles or so until he backed up and went around me to brake check me in a non passing lane. This really urked me and I went to turn, and he followed me same way but tried to hit me a few times. I have a laser I use for camping, as he was chasing me around I beamed him in the eyes, but I'm more interested in a very powerful light that will immobilize his sight for a few seconds, rather than a laser. I prefer nonlethal tactics, but I have a knife in case of serious emergencies.

I know the guy was drunk because there's a sublime and dirty heads concert in town and everyone at the moment is high and drunk. He was doing beat that area.

911 already called, gave description of man and car but I was at home waiting for him to step out of his vehicle. Biggest concern was his arrogance and lack of regard for safety for his passenger and mine.

The question here, is there any really bright strive lights that work on a tactical level?



Submitted September 04, 2021 at 01:21AM by LAB_Spirit https://ift.tt/3zFV498

No comments:

Post a Comment