Friday, September 3, 2021

Arizona CCW


Hello I had a question on AZ CCW's, I took my class and applied for my CCW February 13th, 2021.After months of no replies in the mail I kept calling the Az ccw department monthly for the status of my application. After one of my calls in late August they gave me word 6 months later that my application was accepted and that they mailed my card out July 31st 2021. This being surprising that after 2 and half weeks of them mailing, it still has not arrived. He told me to call back Aug 31st because they cant mail another until after 30 days of the first one. I called Aug 31st and the gentleman stated they will mark it in lost in the mail and that they will mail a new one out quickly, that I should expect it in only a couple days around Sep 2nd. They confirmed my address again to assure it was going to the proper address.I know its only 4 days later but still nothing yet. My impatience has brought me here as I was hoping to receive by Sept 11 for the upcoming gun show.If anyone may have any current or past issues with this happening with USPS any insight helps! I feel USPS does not want me to receive my ccw lol. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3yDzzEE

No comments:

Post a Comment