Tuesday, June 15, 2021

S&W shield plus - initial thoughts


The first time I took out my shield plus, I shot it pretty well. Trigger was butter compared to my gen 1 full size m&p9.I didn’t find it too snappy even though it’s a micro 9.A few negative things I pointed out:right out of the box, the front sight was not center. I could noticeably tell with my eye and when I shot, it was evident it made a difference. However, it’s nothing I can’t fix.I purchased the model that has an external safety. It is a nice low profile size and it’s in a good position with my thumb, but when I slide up to turn on the safety it has a small click before the safety actually moves up to the on position. It doesn’t affect the functionality of the safety but just a “meh” feel when purchasing a new gun.These two critiques are not big enough to not recommend so if you’re looking for a nice small 9mm then go check it out. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3gsj0G3

No comments:

Post a Comment