Friday, June 25, 2021

Should you always defend and not be the aggressor?

Not that you should just wait for punches to come at you but that you shouldn't be the one trying to beat the shit out of the other person. I feel most people go into a fight with the mindset that they just want to fuck up the other person. There's no sense of protecting themselves and all they do is throw punches hoping one connects.

I feel if you get into a fight it's mostly about protecting yourself from any attack and only hit on a counter or if threatened in a verbal altercation. I feel the only reason to fuck someone up is if you have to in order to get away or it happens by chance. Otherwise I just want to get out of there in one piece but I don't think that's how most people think. They're more in it for ego and pride.



Submitted June 25, 2021 at 07:11AM by spankyourkopita https://ift.tt/3h8huru

No comments:

Post a Comment