Tuesday, June 15, 2021

I need to immediately rid my house of firearms. What should I CCW to have a fighting chance in the odd chance I need to defend myself?


TLDR:My wife and I have a severely disabled child with Cerebral Palsy. She is the best thing that has ever happened to us, but her needs have taken its toll on us physically, mentally, and emotionally. The other day my wife was at a breaking point and was hysterically crying and screaming. She attempted to find my gun to use on herself. I have 5 Glocks and they are in my car’s trunk. I hide the car keys really well when we are at home. What is the next best CCW option? Also, how and where should I get rid of my Glocks ASAP? I can’t have them anymore. I can’t risk it. Please don’t give me any shit. I just need advice. I am in a suburb just outside ofDenver, CO, if that helps. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3wG4b8x

No comments:

Post a Comment