Saturday, June 26, 2021

Self defence advice

Whilst I’m still looking for self defence advice I’m not sure if this is the correct place to post this so advise me if it isn’t. Basically me and my friends mess about a lot at break time as kids my age do. We sometimes play fight (can’t think of a better word) and as I’m the skinniest and probably weakest of all my friends you can probably guess how well that goes😂. I thought it would be funny if I learnt some tips for next time I find myself in the middle of a “fight” so if you have any tips then fire away. I assume what we do is important so it mainly consists of getting each other (mainly me for above mentioned reasons) onto the floor and then stopping the person on the floor from getting up. I don’t want to seriously injure my friends but just want some tips to help me out. Thankyou for the help!



Submitted June 22, 2021 at 12:53PM by hxr141 https://ift.tt/2SWdCBN

No comments:

Post a Comment