Saturday, June 26, 2021

Am I The Only One Who Feels This Way?


After carrying for a few years I have come to the conclusion that a sidecar style holster is the lesser way to carry AIWB. It's uncomfortable, presses into my groin, I can't bend or kneel properly, I can sit and stand however I have to sit awkwardly as to not have my pistol printing through my shirt as I'm sitting. I'm not a big guy, I'm 5'7 190lbs, I do calisthenics but I also don't deny myself a delicious meal or count calories of any sort. I don't wear tight clothes, but I also don't wear big clothes. The best way that I've found to carry AIWB is with a pistol only AIWB holster and an OWB mag holder on your belt or clipped to your pocket with a NeoMag clip or something. Anyway, I'm curious, how many of you have come to the same or a similar conclusion? Or what is your best way to carry OWB/IWB/AIWB? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3xSJzda

No comments:

Post a Comment