Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Problems with Flashing Gun with Behind the Hip.


As the title says, I'm having a problem with behind the hip carry (8 o'clock, I'm a left hander), in that if I end up reaching, bending over, even crouching my shirt almost always snags on the grip of my gun. I really like this position, it is very comfortable for me and it has almost no print. That said, lack of printing won't matter if I'm showing everyone the gun. I found I can do appendix, though it's not the most comfortable and definitely prints more than behind the hip.Any advice? Is it just a "suck it up and deal with it?"Oh, if it helps, I prefer it canting forward, but have tried it even and canting back. I still have the problem even when I've adjusted it to sit lower.edit: BTW, I'm completely unsure about this flair, let me know if I should change it to getting started, mods. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3y7CWE3

No comments:

Post a Comment