Wednesday, June 30, 2021

What was your first day carrying like? Mine was not what I expected.


Based on lots of reading, I expected my first day carrying to be lots of nerves about if I was printing, having "one in the chamber", fighting the urge to fiddle with the gun, and on and on.It was not like that at all for me. I felt totally calm and in control. I didn't feel powerful like on a power trip, but I felt like I now was more fully equipped to handle anything daily life may throw at me. I liked having the gun on because it is a constant reminder to be a better person, which I know might sound weird, but it is a constant reminder that the best way out of many tight situations is a kind word. At times it even felt like a game, keeping a secret from everyone.Anyways, what was it like for you? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2U7UyRr

No comments:

Post a Comment