Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Vedder Holsters is the Chick-fil-a of the holster world


I ordered a Glock 48 MOS holster from them about a month ago and everything was perfect with it. About a week later I came across a Glock 43x MOS, so I sold off the 48.I thought about trimming the excess off the 48 holster to fit the 43x perfect but I decided to email Vedder and ask if there was any way I could send it in and have the excess trimmed off and how much would it cost.They replied within 24 hours and offered instead to replace the holster, completely free of charge. I sent it in and within a week.5 I have my new holster in my hands. They even called me today to check up with me and make sure everything is perfect on my end. What company does that?? I'll be buying nothing but Vedder from now on.P.S. In case they see this, all I ask is that you guys sell a little better quality shirts so I can give you more of my money via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3yaZmnK

No comments:

Post a Comment