Monday, June 14, 2021

How can I avoid this from now on [question]

These scenarios have happened more times than I can count but yesterday while out I was waiting for my Uber by myself a random guy walked by and tells me “hi” without thinking I just said “hi” back. He keeps walking no problem luckily my Uber came once I’m in the back seat I look up and that same guy came rushing back to where I was and he looked me straight in the eye and looked pissed. The car takes off!

Another situation I have a cop whose been stalking me because he stopped me to talk to me once and gave me his number on a paper. Looking back I shouldn’t have even taken the paper because that got his hopes up to stalk me

My point is I’m alone a lot and female and get scared. I have personal self defense but what can I do OR not do to stop interacting with random people and getting their hopes up in anyway. I feel as though I come across way to nice to strangers and I don’t want to be taken advantage of because I’m alone a lot. I need mental tricks or any tips

Appreciate it



Submitted June 14, 2021 at 03:32PM by somethingsecretuknow https://ift.tt/3vpRopd

No comments:

Post a Comment