Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Bigger Guy looking for Appendix Comfort Tips/Tricks


Hello all,I’m extremely new to the world of CCW, and have just recently started carrying. Now, as the title states, I’m a bigger guy, and I’m looking for some tips/ticks to carry appendix more comfortably. Appendix seems to be the best method of concealment for me based on my casual/work clothing, so I want to keep appendix as the primary option. Now, I know that it’ll most likely never be extremely comfortable, and that okay! Issue is, I have a desk job, and sitting seems to be the absolute worst part. It’s tolerable at first, but as those hours pass it’s much worse. Again, extremely new to carrying in general, so any comfort or additional tips or tricks would be helpful.Thank you!(Also, I’m on mobile, sorry for the formatting if its weird) via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3vIE681

No comments:

Post a Comment