Someone seems to be hanging out in my "backyard" at night. I put it in quotes because I'm not certain if it's my land, my neighbors, or the cities. It's sort of a no mans zone by a ravine. I cleared a lot of beer bottles etc out of there when we moved in, hoping it was old trash. But more have accumulated, I have smelled someone smoking on a few occasions, and just had a sense of being watched. Sadly this plot of land faces my bedroom window which I'm not happy about.
I plan to set up a motion activated security camera tomorrow as well as a security light. I have a shotgun and shells at the ready and have made a point to make sure any visitor can see them. Any other recommendations?
I don't want to wind up shooting some neighborhood kids, but I don't know who this is or their intent. And I don't need night time videos of me on the web.
Submitted May 07, 2021 at 11:15PM by l3arn3r1 https://ift.tt/2R73WU6
No comments:
Post a Comment