I've never owned pepper spray before, but I recently felt it would be a good idea to have it handy. So I went into the store, asked an employee where the pepper spray was and he kindly showed me the isle. He gave me advice on which was a good brand, effectiveness, how to use it, etc. I felt immediately like I had a protective, concerned big brother. I also felt the need to explain I was in no immediate danger, but he continued to show genuine concern. There was an elderly man who helped me check out at the register, and when he saw the pepper spray, said, "uh oh..." I explained it was precaution only. I left feeling better already having pepper spray handy, and grateful for the genuine concern and sensitivity from the gentleman who helped me.
Submitted May 09, 2021 at 12:42AM by Lucky-Crickett-52 https://ift.tt/3tuPJ0v
No comments:
Post a Comment