Sunday, May 2, 2021

How do I defend against someone that is heavier, taller, and more trained?

I was recently in a position where I had to de-escalate a situation against a stronger, trained marine. I didn't know what to do so I let things get too uncomfortable until someone else stepped in and helped. I've trained in taekwondo during high school but been out of practice and now I'm just a coward of my former self. It's been eating at me as which fight I should take and why I wasn't able to step up. I had two of my friends in my care during that time and the inability of me being able to protect them was an eye opener. Luckily nothing happened, but if we were all alone and did not have the help, what should I have done?



Submitted May 02, 2021 at 08:04AM by NevReign https://ift.tt/335ZUxE

No comments:

Post a Comment