Sunday, May 2, 2021

Best recommendations for a CCW?


I am pretty new to guns in general, I have shot in the past with various guns but never really hand guns. I’m looking for some good recommendations for me to start researching and looking into. I have a range nearby that I can rent out their selection so I can test out a few different options because I know feel and personal preference are huge when making a selection. I am willing to spend up to $1,000 if needed and it can be justified for a good quality pistol.I am a bigger guy but would still like something that I can conceal comfortably. So far I have been looking into a couple different options, mainly 9mm. The few have been M&P shield plus, sig p320c, sig p365xl, LC9s pro and XDs-9. Without shooting them yet, the sigs and the LC9s pro have felt the best as far as grip and weight and also trigger feel. I know some people have mentioned looking at some .45 but I have yet to look into any of those. I plan on going back to shoot some this week and make a decision I just wanted some options to research so I can pinpoint a few to try out when I go back. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3xJnhLC

No comments:

Post a Comment