Monday, November 2, 2020

Vedder Lighttuck Type Holster vs Sidecar Type Holster


Hello, I have a G19 and am trying to decide between holsters, and the vedder lighttuck and tier 1 holsters seem to be what everyone is running for AIWB. I just had a few questions about each and their pros and cons. I’d think the lighttuck going to be more comfortable or concealable because it’s smaller? I’m worried about it shifting around or tilting because of it’s only 1 clip, but not sure if that’s a valid concern. Also, I was wondering if the claw on it even functioned considering how tiny the holster is. The sidecar seems like it being spaced out might let it be more stable and more concealable because it can push the grip in better with its claw, but obviously I don’t know. I’m also not sure if I really care about an extra magazine or not. Just wanted to know everyone’s thoughts on it or if the recommend and different brand and same style of holster. Thanks!Note: I am a tall and relatively skinny dude with a g19 and optic. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/34N50Rb

No comments:

Post a Comment