Sunday, November 1, 2020

Boxing and wrestling

Hi, Im from Mexico and as u know this is a dangeorus country and the people here doesnt think before get in a fight so i thought that i have to learn how to defend myself but the dojos here are Mcdojos or very expensive and my city doesnt have bjj dojos so I thought that i could learn wrestling and boxing or kick boxing in my college, it is very cheap and my college have excelent coachs, so what do u think about this combination?

yeah I Know that Muay thai+Bjj would be better option but muay thai gyms are far away from my home and bjj doesnt exist here

Im not a person that likes problems but i would prefer know how to fight in case that i need it



Submitted November 01, 2020 at 10:37PM by Chinasky77 https://ift.tt/2HYRWzv

No comments:

Post a Comment