Sunday, November 22, 2020

Appendix holster clip location


I recently picked up the Sig 365 XL and have been carrying it in the RCS Vanguard. It’s a good little holster but I like to have something “a little more” as a primary holster and only use the vanguard for quick trips and the like. I am used to carrying a g19 and used that with a vanguard also as well as a T1C axis slim.I am debating getting another axis but open to other options. That brings me here. I only carry appendix. Almost every option I see out there for appendix carry options place the belt clip over the slide portion of the firearm as opposed to being offset over or to the side of the trigger area.I do not have experience with the former in a standalone holster. Only with the T1C but even that belt clip was slightly offset and with the flexibility of the holster I wouldn’t place in the same category so to speak.Any of you have experience with both styles in a stand alone holster? Is there any noticeable difference in concealability and comfort between a holster with the belt clip over the slide vs over/next to the trigger? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3m0BeyM

No comments:

Post a Comment