Monday, September 7, 2020

WML Options to replace PL-Mini


Hey all, looking for a CCW quality WML for my P07 to replace a PL-Mini. I want a bit more standoff for my EDC so I'm thinking about upgrading to a new light. Thing is, I like the output of my PL-Mini. Going megabright seems to be a sizeable detriment to me in low light as it's almost dazzling to wield it indoors which is realistically where it'll most need to be used.So, I'm building a smol list of duty-sized lights with pros and cons and I'm looking for missed points and lights I should considerX300U-A: lots of holsters, bombproof, and gets internet oper8r points. Borderline too bright, short battery life, costs biggole money, need to invest in battery supply or rechargeable batteries, or both.TLR1: Lots of holsters, durable, good light output, moderate battery life, inexpensive. Same battery logistics as X300.PL-Pro: low output mode for correct light, rechargeable internal battery that interfaces with my existing olight ecosystem, seems durable, inexpensive. Scant holster choice, I'll get yelled at a lot by internet meanies, the switches are meh.Inforce APL: good light output, looks cool, seems to have ironed out historical reliability issues. Meh holster selection, more yelling by internet meanies, battery ecosystem situation like X300 and TLR1.Seems like going TLR1 or PL-Pro makes the most sense but I'm not sure I hit all the options in the market, nor that I'm considering everything I need to. I'd love any input the hive-mind has for me, thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Zez0SS

No comments:

Post a Comment