Saturday, September 12, 2020

What to do in case of Taxi/Uber driver touching passanger

I being lately getting in my feed videos of taxi/Uber drivers touching/carresing the legs of woman passengers pretending to be looking for their phones on the ground or pretending it just happens by accident but keep grabbing their legs like not just carresing but actually grabbing. When I first saw them I was like:" just say that's your stop or get out of the car" "why is she even recording I would have run away" But in the comments they explain that they just can't do that because that driver has the power over them

My question is what would be the better course of action in case that happens to me



Submitted September 12, 2020 at 01:58AM by DanyPF https://ift.tt/2Ri9pEj

No comments:

Post a Comment