Saturday, September 12, 2020

What to do during the gun and ammo shortage?


Just as this pandemic went into full swing, I happened to inherit a S&W model 64 .38 Special, as well as a S&W model 41. I hadn’t shot a gun in 10 years, and taking these guns to the firing range rekindled the hobby for me. I’m having a blast with them.It inspired me to take a class to obtain my concealed carry license.My problem is that neither of those guns are realistic to carry. Maybe the .38, but it’s heavy and has the extended barrel making it very bulky.Every gun that people recommend as a good concealed carry gun is sold out online and at my local gun stores. Even called neighboring counties with no luck.To those of you that have seen this shortage before, is there an end in sight? Should I just spend way over market price to get something I want? Or do I wait it out...I’d love to purchase a gun locally from another gun owner/collector (which is legal in my state) but I don’t even know where to start looking for that kind of thing. Gun shows aren’t happening anytime soon with COVID still around.Any advice? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3mcNInr

No comments:

Post a Comment