Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Washington CCW - Unincorporated King County


It's been months now where living in un-incorporated King County, I have to apply thru the sheriffs office, who has essentially blocked any new CPL. They allow for renewal to be submitted but for the past several months they block any new CPL by using legal crap, saying they are unable to provide fingerprinting services. To me this should be part of my right that is being violated. Would the NRA be a source to look into this ongoing 'blocking' or is there some other way to push this issue? Seems like with all the unrest in this area I should not be blocked here, but I am not a legal expert.Sheriff > Concealed Pistol License"Due to the restrictions put in place by the King County Executive and Washington State Governor, limited services have been implemented.  While this is a fluid situation, it is anticipated these restrictions will remain in place until King County has been approved to enter Phase 3 of the “Safe Start Washington” reopening plan. Please check back frequently for updates.Current restrictions for our courthouse downtown and our Precinct locations:We are unable to provide fingerprinting services at this time.We are unable to process NEW concealed Pistol License applications at this time.We will continue to process CPL Renewal and Replacement applications (except for our Precinct #5/Shoreline location which is closed to the public). "I appreciate any help or guidance to know do I just have to take this indefinitely, or can I use another process as a work around, or can I have this checked out as being legal to do.Thanks via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2ZjoA4k

No comments:

Post a Comment