Saturday, September 5, 2020

Small girl vs large guy

My friend (22F) just moved into the city. I (22M) used to be an MMA fighter. She is 5'0" 85 lbs, legitimately the smallest person I know. I am 6'4" 250 lbs, one of the biggest people I know. She wanted me to teach her some defense stuff. I don't have any training in self-defense, so I just showed her some wrestling things like how to get someone off on top of you and how to throw a punch. However, she is tiny. She can't wrap her legs around me fully, she can't do arm bars. She uses me as a punching bag because I barely feel her punches (right now).

I'm worried her best option is just carry pepper spray around and hope she doesn't have to use it. Is there anything else I can do?



Submitted September 05, 2020 at 11:53AM by russianaut https://ift.tt/357wP7g

No comments:

Post a Comment