Sunday, September 13, 2020

Scary neighborhood dog - questions


So our dumbshit neighbors have this 1/2 coyote 1/2 pitbull looking thing that gets out every 2 weeks. Super aggressive, have been scared to death by it taking trash out a few times, and my kids have come inside screaming on multiple ocasions having been chased by it.Animal Control comes out, fines, does whatever, but won't solve the problems. Have spoken to the neighbors, but they're not mentally quite right.I know I can't get legal advice here, but does it have to get to the point of me or someone getting bit to be justified in using my firearm?I've only drawn a pocket knife so far in case it attacks, but I'm frankly quite tired of having my heart leap into my throat 1-2 times a month. It charges at times, but hasn't gotten any closer than 5-6'California here too, so I obviously have to be super careful. Hate this. May contact the training company I took my CCW courses at, owner is an attorney. I'd rather it not be chomping down on an arm before I'm in my right to protect myself and/or my family :( via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/32qqRN9

No comments:

Post a Comment