Sunday, September 13, 2020

Opinions: Is the 19 still a viable carry option when smaller options are available?


TL;DR Is the Glock 19 still a “viable” carry option when the 43x/48 (in stock configs- Ive heard of quite a few S15 failures) are available?Backstory: I turned 21 and started carrying in March. I have a G19.5 and a Hellcat. I have been carrying the Hellcat all summer, and have the 19 set up for HD. While the Hellcat is easy to conceal, I shoot the 19 much better than the Hellcat. I train on both weekly, and I consistently perform better with the larger platform. I’m thinking about upsizing for winter carry. I can either A) Get a Glock 45 MOS for my HD gun, carry the 19, and have the Hellcat for deeper concealment or B) Keep the 19 as HD, get a 48/43x (in stock configs- Ive read about quite a few S15 failures) for carry, and have the Hellcat for deeper concealment. I’m leaning towards option A- any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3hva27Y

No comments:

Post a Comment