Sunday, September 6, 2020

Novice Question: Range Time!


Hello fellow CCW holders,I’m extremely new to firearms and have recently gotten my conceal and carry. I’ve put roughly 800 rounds through my pistol since the end of June through bi-weekly trips to the range. The first trip was about 300-400 rounds of “figuring out my gun”/trying to shoot straight. And the others proceeded to follow it with no real structure as well.I’ve looked up some drills on here but don’t know where to start honestly. I do dry fire a few times a week but mainly that consists of me just drawing from concealment.With being so new I’m having a difficult time staying the course and figuring out one aspect at a time or to figure out what aspect I need to work on at a given time.This issue, in conjunction with the scarcity of ammo has made my range time something I’d like to formulate a bit more.With that being said. What would you recommend for a range drill that would consume a decent amount of time with only 100 rounds? (For a novice shooter like myself). At my indoor range, the closest I can shoot is 15 feet and I can’t draw from concealment. I’ve got my hands on 1k rounds I’m trying to squeeze the most out of.If you’re still reading this, thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/35cOzye

No comments:

Post a Comment