Sunday, September 6, 2020

Need some information about a S&W MP Shield 9mm EZ


Obligatory New Gun Owner Post.I recently bought the gun above. Now I've put around 200 rounds through it, and I'm really loving this gun. However theres one thing I really want to swap out, the sights. I know theres not a huge aftermarket for this gun yet, a lot of stuff that says 2.0 won't fit the 9mm EZ. But I'm wondering about the night sights like ameriglow or truglow, is the 2.0 model universal across all sights? I know technically they say my gun is 2.0 model, but certain things like holsters don't apply.Looking for a night sight with a some kind of marking or color swap that puts an emphasis on the front sight for faster target acquisition. Anyone that could point me in the right would be much appreciated. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3lWAD1q

No comments:

Post a Comment