Tuesday, September 8, 2020

My very first CCWP is in working its way through the courthouse right now, and I realized that my belt is woefully inadequate. What do you guy use?


I am planning on IWB either hip or appendix carry. I like the idea of a ratchet system to allow me to fine tune the tightness of the belt. What do you guys use? I know that on my normal flimsy belt, I have a real problem with stiffness and support, but I don't know if a metal cored belt is necessary or just a thick leather belt will do. I am seeing a wide range of prices $10-$120 for a gun belt, and I can't tell at what price point do I get my money's worth. What do you guys look for in a belt? What features/qualities are must have? What are marketing gimmicks? Any brands or models that you would recommend? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3bDbwf4

No comments:

Post a Comment