Friday, September 4, 2020

I was a fool


I'm spread thin. I run 3 businesses and two of them really took off during covid. I've been juggling back and forth, spending 3-6 hours on the highway, eating terribly, not sleeping, not exercising, etc. I got tired of the highway. Everyone messing with the work van. I had a merging incident with probably an equally stressed man because we both honked and flipped each other off (we were both assholes, but that doesn't take the blame from me). He chased me off the highway. We got to a red light and he got out of his car. I left my firearm holstered, opened my window, used my van to keep 21 feet away, and yelled commands at him like he was a bear in the woods. He pouted, got back into his truck, and called my business line and started harassing people at my company. He got transferred to my cell phone and he started insulting me. I told him "Now we have your phone number. Have a nice life" and hung up. He followed me until I pulled into the local police station. We haven't heard from him since, and I ended up only wasting 30 minutes. My wife and secretary were proud of me for walking away from a fight so I still got to satisfy my hero complex. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2GkM1Uf

No comments:

Post a Comment