Sunday, September 6, 2020

I had to shoot in self defense today


I was walking down the rail road with my newly wed wife just exploring our new place. I saw a big pit bull but paid no attention as I thought it was chained. It started barking at me and charging. Next thing I know two more bulls came out from who knows where and running. I go to hundreds of houses a day from my job and have dogs come out all the time. Last time I had a dog run up to me like that it tore the bottom of my jeans. My wife ducked behind me and yelled my name in fear. I pull out my gun, as soon as the dogs were within 5ish yards I shot the one in the middle, hit it but it will live, they ran away. Dog owner comes out and is telling about how I shot his dog. My wife is crying and he tells her "shut the fuçk up it's your fault and stop crying". Well I called the cops and all the paperwork later I'm allowed to walk. They said they had no doubt I would walk away justified. What I miss the most is my gun they have for evidence. I'm glad I was carrying, even if it was for a Sunday stroll. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2DzpGBo

No comments:

Post a Comment