Friday, September 4, 2020

I carried illegally until I got my license


Hi, I’m here to tell my short quick story! This world is scary, and can be depending on your environment. I’m a minority guy ( won’t say race or ethnic )but I am one who lives in low economic housing with medium - high rates of crime in California. Northern to be exact. When I got 18, I got my fsc card to acquire a gifted handgun from my father for my outstanding graces I got through high school, and graduating 6 months early, so I’m a good kid. Where I lived was high crime, people shot, stabbed robbed and drive byes happening. So I started carrying without a ccw at 18. I educated myself tremendously on firearm safety, the ins and outs of my EDC carry. From picking the right holsters to every outfit planned so I don’t look like the stereotypical black guy. Very well mannered, polite. Proper home training. I couldn’t fathom the thought of ever being shot or robbed or almost dying. I love my life to much, I want to live long and not have some moron or low degrade human take my life away over some none sense. I think with all my planning and no one ever knowing or thought I carried lowered myself chances of getting caught without a CCW. I carried everywhere CCW golfers can carry. Long story short, lol get it? It sucks that I’m California you have to be 21 to apply for a CCW. I’m 21 now, and have my CCW and moved to a gated condo but in a medium crime area. Now it’s in my DNA to CC everyday naturally with no issue, and the relaxation I have now of being legal is so nice! I think if your 18 and want to ccw it should be 3 month monitor psychological test and exam or something. We need more of our 2nd amendment rights back. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Zq5VUP

No comments:

Post a Comment